Monday, December 20, 2010

At home....

It so good to be at home again...

I can only come back to my place every December and I love this month. I can't explain how was the feeling started as I stepped again in our home. And I don't even how it will end, I pray it will not end anymore, but they like a story, it always have an ending, and I want to be a happy moment.

The moment I opened the door, it was very heart jumpy. I saw my grandma sleeping on the floor waiting for me. When I woke her up, I hugged her a lot, I wanted to cry but I stopped it because I don't want to make the situation very emotional because I know, she will cry as well. I missed her so much.

Even I was still in Davao, my heart was already telling me to go home. And I love the feeling and it was fulfilling when I hold the money for my fare because I know I can go already any time soon. And as went into the bus and it drove on,wow... I can't stop imagining of being at home already.

I love Christmas break, holidays! I hope it's always Christmas day so that I could have always the time of spending it to my family. It's enough to have them, but it's a great feeling if I will have them endlessly.

Merry Christmas GUYS! I pray for a prosperous NEW YEAR! Happy Holidays to everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment