Friday, July 30, 2010

Liar Me???

So kakainis ai...silent killer liar???

Currently I'm taking up the subject FTS (Field Trips and Seminars) which is part of my course. And obviously, money matters here. So, expected to be spending a big amount of it. Just right before any final decisions and meetings regarding with this, I've already contacted and told my aunts and uncles that I'll be using almost 12 thousand pesos. I informed and showed them the letter and everything in connection with our field trip. Therefore, they know about it.
But...

One afternoon, my uncle texted and asked me if I have already received the money. I replied "not yet or maybe aunt **** just didn't inform me".

Then last night... My uncle called me and we talked through phone.
He asked, "do you have any problem that you can't tell to your aunt?",
I said, "Nope"(confused),
He asked again,"so, tell me what's all about your field trip?" And so I detailed everything to him and the updates.
He said, "Ka, this is not the exact words said, just the thought. You're lying about the money and the field trip, It's what your aunt said. That's why I called you, I was just concerned because you said you didn't received the money I send to you" I WAS SHOCKED AND PAUSED FOR AWHILE. I wanted to cry because after all the respectful and gentle way of telling and informing them.

So,everything was all LIES? Was I just making my own field trip or what!? crazy stuffs! they're nuts!

Well, definitely and obviously, she really didn't even inform about the money. So, I knew it on my own. I opened the in-box of her phone, just right there...2 messages received. That's not a shocking part. "coz she really kept things that's for me.

Woo.. it hurts. I didn't know anything about the money and I was accused a liar. They're nuts again! If they're thinking that I just need money for my own needs and concerns, why would ask for 12 thousand pesos. They're crazy. That's why it's hard to talk and open to her some stuffs 'coz everything will just turn to nothing.


what a silent killer liar!

No comments:

Post a Comment